• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust center section

tilac999

I've found the Y pipe, muffler, rear section and tailpipe quite easily but having trouble finding the center section from Y pipe to muffler. Anyone know where to find one? 77 M880.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Walker used to have a listing for it. but like was just said, have an exhaust shop make it.
I know that there is one of those pipes somewhere around here, but it's buried somewhere.
I've used all NOS pipes before.
I spent less than $200 at a shop for the whole exhaust on one of mine. All aluminized, lasts longer than the originals.

MattL

Can I ask where you located the Y-pipe? I have a 77 M880 as well and mine is swiss cheese! The only replacements I can see are what look like 2wd ones (doesn't look like the crossover will clear the front driveshaft), but I'm probably missing something....

tilac999

Just an update, the walker 40405 Y pipe bolted right up and my muffler guy made up the pipe from it to the muffler. So all good now.