• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust center section

tilac999

I've found the Y pipe, muffler, rear section and tailpipe quite easily but having trouble finding the center section from Y pipe to muffler. Anyone know where to find one? 77 M880.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Walker used to have a listing for it. but like was just said, have an exhaust shop make it.
I know that there is one of those pipes somewhere around here, but it's buried somewhere.
I've used all NOS pipes before.
I spent less than $200 at a shop for the whole exhaust on one of mine. All aluminized, lasts longer than the originals.

MattL

Can I ask where you located the Y-pipe? I have a 77 M880 as well and mine is swiss cheese! The only replacements I can see are what look like 2wd ones (doesn't look like the crossover will clear the front driveshaft), but I'm probably missing something....

tilac999

Just an update, the walker 40405 Y pipe bolted right up and my muffler guy made up the pipe from it to the muffler. So all good now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks