• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

exhausted from manifolds

mo-mudder

RE: exhaust manifolds

Had the same problem myself; warped and cracked exhaust manifold. I believe that was also the reason for my deuce running like crap; since they're fixed together, the warping exhaust pulls the intake ever so slightly away from the head, causing an intake leak. Mine would almost die, then rev up to ~2000 rpm, then almost stall out again, and repeat the cycle continuously. What I'm gonna do next is get an aftermarket intake and exhaust manifold from Larrowe & Sons and an edelbrock 4 barrel and see how it does after that, then maybe look into getting electronic ignition. The intake and exhaust manifolds will run me about $450.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks