• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Experimental Deuce?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I would think that that engine would be the tits for a bob deuce since you would be losing a lot of weight when you take out the extra rear end and suspension parts.
Add a 4 link, air bag suspension in back and you would have a cool mini-monster truck.
Just my 2cents

nattieleather

Ok so to take this thread into another area and probably should make this in the M211 threads, but I've often wondered what engine would go good in a M211 to replace the old 302 and this sounds like the common 6BT would be a good motor for that.... Now the creative juices are flowing....so many possibilities....so little money...lol!

Good thread guys!

ah1955

To get away from the Dodge, Cummins thing and back to the M35E3C thing. The pics. show the singled out tires, power steering, different trans. muffler.I was wondering if anyone would know any other details like was this an early attempt at the E.S.P. some numbers of how many were done, seems like a cleaner upgrade then what they ended up with in the accual E.S.P. trucks(not having to cut and piece the hood)

turnerman

The only problem I have found with Dodge manual trans is weak when pulling large loads routinely like the 13000 of the duece and the motor round head bosh injector pump is not as forgiving running veg oil.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
ChevyPowerWagon said:
FMJ said:
I found these pictures, somewhere.....

M35E3C?
That truck is currently sitting at Ft. Jackson, SC. I have a bid on it right now. There's another one also. I might be getting it pretty cheap, so if anybody would need parts, or the whole truck let me know.
Thanks, I didn't know that......

FMJ said:
ChevyPowerWagon said:
FMJ said:

M35E3C?
That truck is currently sitting at Ft. Jackson, SC. I have a bid on it right now. There's another one also. I might be getting it pretty cheap, so if anybody would need parts, or the whole truck let me know.
Thanks, I didn't know that......
:roll:

I'd rather have that 5 ton right next to it. It's not up for bid yet. I think it's a 93?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: Experimental Deuce?

Have a bid on it? It's not up for bids yet, please share how you do that?

I am currently working at, and talked to someone at fort jackson. It opens in 3 days. They are going to notify me when I can place a bid.
So basically I will get first bid.

Hope I clarified my tone of text. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial

Ok, sorry,

I guess the rest of us with internet will have to settle for the second bid, and so on...

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
ChevyPowerWagon said:
FMJ said:

M35E3C?
Can I get the whole truck?, I'd really like to have it! :D