• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Extended Cab Deuce (photos)

area52

You must have some cops that love you, when I lived in NJ, they popped me for having too high a bumper with a lifted truck like that!

Looks good!!

unclemikey

Oh!.............Now I really really like this. :drool: That is ever so cool. You did a very fine job my friend, be proud. That is about as good as it can get! [thumbzup]

A

A/C Cages

Very nice, I cant wait till my bobber gets done so I can play with it like that.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice work! Are pinion brakes legal in your state? I thought most places they were not legal for road use.

plym49

Nice work! Are pinion brakes legal in your state? I thought most places they were not legal for road use.
I think I see brake hoses to a front wheel, so perhaps they are in addition.

The truck really needs the hood side panels louvered.

It is a beautiful piece of work.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Nice truck![thumbzup] My wife on the other hand said that yeah I would probably be buried in some mud hole in it!

DeucesWild11

That looks Fantastic! A really great job! Nice to see another deuce with a hood scoop! And the chopped top looks great! I hope to get mine that "clean" looking in the future.. Again well done you should be very proud of your work..:beer:

Attachments