• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Extended Cab Deuce (photos)

HanksDeuce

Deloit, check the 3 picture albums that Toxic has listed in his profile. He has pictures of the steps down. Other construction pics there too!

Love this truck! So, what did you snag the intake from?

Coal Cracker

I can attest this a very nicely built and stout truck, the suspension and engineering on it farr exceeds anything the military ever dreamed up, I hope he brings it to the Gilbert rally next year, he'll need slobber/drool buckets on hand for sure.
Thanks Again for the ride Toxic, the tires and rims worked perfectly on my bobber!!!!

TOXIC

Again, what a gorgeous truck. Congrats.

What's the box atop the steering column?

Thanks.. The box is where I installed the pyrometer & Turbo boost gauges... It was the most logical place to install them. The box is made from PVC and came from a electrical supply co.

Attachments

plym49

Thanks.. The box is where I installed the pyrometer & Turbo boost gauges... It was the most logical place to install them. The box is made from PVC and came from a electrical supply co.
Clever...........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks