• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Factory Fresh LMTV

FloridaAKM

How many 401k's & body parts will we have to give up to own own one......:not worthy:

Yes, I know....not available to John Q Public @ any price....

But one can dream...............:sad:

f8617

id love to have the suicide doors...no more worries about damage or injury caused by a door accidentally opening after the cab is raised.

DSD277

Those studs are for supplemental armor. I have never seen any installed.
Oh, I think you have but didn't know it.:D

The "B" kit required the removal of all the original glass and the plates bolted to the "warts" on the LTAS cabs.

Back when BAE was closing, I was hoping to get this truck with a "non" certified "B" kit. Hard to believe that it is an 'add-on' kits
Instead, I was able to purchase the NA sales demonstrator ATL Pinzgauer 718K.

Another trivia bit of info I got from a BAE engineer back then, the last FMTVs only had 4 Steyr parts on them

Attachments

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That truck looks bad to the bone!
That one was being used by a company contracted to build custom shelters. I wasn't clear whether he owned it or it was on loan. However, he did have two older trucks out front for sale. He was very "proud" of them at well over $20K ea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks