• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Factory Fresh LMTV

FloridaAKM

How many 401k's & body parts will we have to give up to own own one......:not worthy:

Yes, I know....not available to John Q Public @ any price....

But one can dream...............:sad:

f8617

id love to have the suicide doors...no more worries about damage or injury caused by a door accidentally opening after the cab is raised.

DSD277

Those studs are for supplemental armor. I have never seen any installed.
Oh, I think you have but didn't know it.:D

The "B" kit required the removal of all the original glass and the plates bolted to the "warts" on the LTAS cabs.

Back when BAE was closing, I was hoping to get this truck with a "non" certified "B" kit. Hard to believe that it is an 'add-on' kits
Instead, I was able to purchase the NA sales demonstrator ATL Pinzgauer 718K.

Another trivia bit of info I got from a BAE engineer back then, the last FMTVs only had 4 Steyr parts on them

Attachments

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That truck looks bad to the bone!
That one was being used by a company contracted to build custom shelters. I wasn't clear whether he owned it or it was on loan. However, he did have two older trucks out front for sale. He was very "proud" of them at well over $20K ea.