• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall 2012 Rausch Creek Sign Up Thread

shenkmen

The even was a success. Pics begin here - http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-...ausch-creek-sign-up-thread-8.html#post1237080

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is
the official sign up thread for the Fall 2012 Rausch Creek MV Rally.

The event will take place from 10/11 to Sunday 10/14 at Rausch Creek Offroad park in Tremont, PA.

Rausch Creek offers the following...

• On site primitive camping.
  • 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and hard trails.
  • Trails can accommodate MVs of all sizes, shapes etc.
  • Alcohol is permitted after wheeling for the day.
Rausch Creek's website has allot of info including rules, camping info, lodging info and a FAQ. Please visit their site here - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

To ride in the park one or two forms must be filled out. The forms are a requirement from Rausch Creek. You may fill out the forms in advance or when you arrive. Download them from here if you wish - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

What you can expect...

What you need to do...

• Get your vehicle ready. C'mon, don't miss this!
  • Sign up! - If you are interested sign up for the event on this thread and include the following information...
    • The MV or MVs you are bringing.
    • Date of arrival.
    • State if you are camping and the number of people in your group. (This info is needed to make a reservation.)
  • Let us know how you can pitch in. Tell us if you can offer assistance by bringing something to help out, organize, etc... From reading past threads I've seen folks offer the following...
    • A Generator.
    • Firewood.
    • Trail scouting prior to the event.
    • Early arrivals to reserve space on Thursday.
    • What else???
I'll update this post with the current attendee list and info.

------------------------------------------
9.11.12 - Sign up sheet added

10.1.12 - Sign up sheet updated

10.9.12 - Sign up sheet updated

10.10.12 - Sign up sheet updated

10.11.12 - Sign up sheet updated

Attachments

Last edited:

shenkmen

I'm arriving Friday morning with my deuce and will bring firewood. I have one person in my group and am staying until Sunday.

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be arriving Friday morning, will be there through Sunday morning. Civvy vehicle, can ride along and take the pics.

PaFarmer

I am thinking Friday and Saturday. Bringing the deuce for camping and a jeep for the ride. Working on a green jeep.

camogriz

I should be there Friday evening with my son and staying until Saturday evening. I am working the whole weekend and hope to get the days off.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should get there early friday morning. I believe 5tonpuller and i are convoying down... but him and i need to set up the time we are headding out. rough estimate is friday morning hopefully before people head out wheeling for the day so we can join in.

PsycoBob

I may just go for the campout, but I'll be bringing my M109. Inside still looks like crap, but at least the water-injection system works. :D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may just go for the campout, but I'll be bringing my M109. Inside still looks like crap, but at least the water-injection system works. :D
Glad to hear you're going, Chris! If you have any improvements that need to be done to your ERTLator truck, bring the materials and I'll gladly give you a hand!

God, I must be going nuts - I've been without my own MV for so long I suddenly want to wrench on other people's trucks!

PsycoBob

Heh. Seems like all the interior upgrades need half the power tools in the shop. I never have a simple project.

I may just wimp out & borrow a couple of my dad's smokers. Critter parts are always a hit.

PaFarmer

Picking up a 404.114 Unimog tonight. Runs good, needs some love and a new top.

I expect I will actually drive a military vehicle again at our rally.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picking up a 404.114 Unimog tonight. Runs good, needs some love and a new top.

I expect I will actually drive a military vehicle again at our rally.
thats right up spicergear's alley.... he seems to be the unimog guru (spelling?). he loves his mogs and his winches! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks