• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall Camp Dirtbag

hole

Started my to do list for Piglet today since we are only a month away.

Change oil & filters
Double check all bleeder screws are tight
Check all fluid levels
Swap front tires with the like new tires on the 105
Spray down the truck & 105 beds with bug spray
Oil airpack
Check air pressure in tires

Thats a good start, now for a coldie while I decide which to do first :beer: After all, it's in the high 80's today...Not to mention it's after 5 pm on the east coast :grin:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, I don't mind the 8 legged little things, it's the stuff they leave behind! I HATE spider webs :shock:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Dirtbag checklist -

Get 11.00 x 20s installed
Print Will's checklist and give to the boy
Supervise

BLK HMMWV

I was lost behind all the big trucks in that picture.
I can't even see my fording exhaust. I might just have to buy something bigger but then I would need to build a bigger garage.

I'm probably not going to be bringing out the HMMWV but would love to see a cool shot with all the vehicle's on a ridge with a Cali. sunset in the background .
Jim you need to put together a Dirt Bag Calender .

moose

Hi there everyone! I'm still new to this sight and noticed this thread.
First of all, the people that I have met and spoke to so far from this sight are very nice and generous people. Great group.
Second, camp dirtbag is a couple miles from my favorite place to ride dirtbikes and camp with my family, bit of a drive from Phoenix but the area is worth it. I will be in the area over the week around thanksgiving.
Third, next year when I have my own mv, I would love to come on out and go camping to meet all of you and have some fun. What are the camp rules? Do people like to make outings to go shooting? ride fast off-road vehicles? and obviously some group off-road runs in the mv's I assume.

hole

Maybe I should have worded it this way. One simple suggestion is that you keep explosions to a minimum between 12am and 6am. :-D