• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Federal Signal 24V rotator light

saddamsnightmare

June 1st, 2010.

:beer::razz: To confirm what Kenny said in the post above, Adelman's truck parts in Canton, Ohio has the complete convoy light kit, 2 masts & 2 lights for $150.00 plus shipping. Kit is designed for application to the M35A2 truck. Now let me get outta the way before the stampede begins........:razz:

NICO: Love that CUCV Blazer with the invasion "^" on the door..... I have been tempted to do a pair in rubberized black mangnetic sheeting so I can put it on and take it off when needed......

DieselBob; Apparently the invasion "^" was used in Operation Iraqi Freedom to differntiate our vehicles from the Iraqi's.... Apparently the Iraqi's then copied it to confuse us, so our units went to different insignia. BullDogMack13 had some pictures of III 3/3 CAV equipment with different insignia on the door later, always done, it seems, in black on a 686A Tan vehicle. I don't know if they were used in Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm, so some of our Gulf War I folks can enlighten us on the door markings used, if any....
On deuce doors the ^ was approximately 20" wide X 20" tall from what I have been able to scale off of photographs......
Cheers!

Last edited:

DieselBob

NICO: Love that CUCV Blazer with the invasion "^" on the door..... I have been tempted to do a pair in rubberized black mangnetic sheeting so I can put it on and take it off when needed......

Cheers!
Was always curious what the “^” insignia on some vehicles was for. Now that mystery is solved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks