• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Final Headcount, SoCal Fall Trip

BLK HMMWV

papers

Will
Make sure you bring the maps and the envelope from BLM.
I just sent them (BLM , Sacramento and Barstow office a email this morning )regarding the letter I have to see if there was any change to the memorandum since it was issued. No reply yet. I'll keep you posted

Tic, Tic, Tic

BH

hole

Mark, Saturday for clean up sounds about right since some folks wont get there until that morning.
Barney, feel free to bring the adult beverage you like best, but if your worried about me, bring silver bullets ;-):razz:

100dollarman

Mark, Saturday for clean up sounds about right since some folks wont get there until that morning.
Barney, feel free to bring the adult beverage you like best, but if your worried about me, bring silver bullets ;-):razz:

Cool! I LOVE the new campspot!!! Easy access for me!!!:grin: Looks like plenty of room there too.
Can we do the clean-up right there at camp, or are we driving to another location?

hole

Heading out to start loading the 105 shortly ! I'm still kicking around the idea of leaving right after work on wednesday. Either way, I'll be ready! :-D

hole

I hear its going around...... cough cough sniff sniff:wink: If I didnt work for myself I'd be there already:roll: My boss is an ass....

998Junkie

I checked with the Fun Governor and I have a one night pass, so it looks like I'll be leaving Saturday morning. I'm in the Granada Hills area and I'm going to guess a three hour commute to the camp site driving an M818. So what time in the morning should I plan to be there? I wouldn't want to show up at an empty camp site.:-D

Anyone else in the area planning on leaving on Saturday?

Last edited:

hole

998, I would think we will be in camp all morning doing our clean up chores. Maybe in the afternoon there will be some wheeling to do. Possibly a Slash X trip in the afternoon:twisted:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I better wear a mask when I come check out that cover, huh?