• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got a Deuce!!!

bigburb

Well I have been looking around for the right one for awhile and I think I found it. Its a 1967 Kaiser with a LDT-465-1C, air shift, vinyl top, and 14 like new goodyear g177 11.00x20 radials with tubes and flaps. Here are some pics

Attachments

JRBAMATEX

That's a good looking truck. How fast does it go with those big tires? I've been relutant to change out my NDT's but those look good and all indications are that they increase your top speed some.

Congratulations on your new truck! Feels great don't it!!!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Very nice truck! I've got the same size tires on my truck and am getting about 62 mph according to my GPS. Those have a more aggressive tread than my truck, they look great ! Congrats on the new purchase.

rdixiemiller

I too am running the 1100 radials. I am guessing about 60 mph at 2500 rpm. Mine is running singles, which is how it came from the Army reserve.
If I can be so bold, how many real dollars did that truck set you back?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn is going to be sick looking at all those G177 tires. He's been jonesing for a set of them for a while! That is a really cool looking truck. Heck, I'd run those tires for sure, but only in the dual config.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are the tires I have been looking for! Goodyear G177's 11r20. Looks like they belong.
You have a good memory Kenny, they should make you detective. :)

Desert Rat

BigBurb,

I'm now officially in drool mode :drool: !!!! LOVE the truck!!!!! I really like those tires! Nice paint job too! WOW!!!!!!!

Elwenil

Those colors are very similar to a Soviet pattern. I was going to do one of mt Dodges in the Soviet "Permafrost" pattern that uses those colors with a grey color added in. Nice lookin truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks