• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got a Deuce!!!

rmgill

would those 1100's work as singles?

Never mind, 7,390lbs in single configuration. 2 would hold up the whole truck empty. 6 are 44,000 lbs rated. Hmm.

bigburb

Yea when I got the truck I had planned on running singles. Hence me only making a deal on 14 tires instead of the 22 total he had (4 with considerable wear). I didn't think I could fit them as duals but after a test fit they went on but there is evidence of a bit of rubbing on the rear axle where the cap is that holds the large rod below the springs but it looks to have only done it once or twice. Also the gap between the rears is about a 1 3/4 but thats at sixty psi and no load. We will have to see later because I plan on using the truck to pull my debris gooseneck trailer in New Orleans as soon as I get it ready.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks