• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally Got a HMMWV for decent price.

DCIV

No. Title, SF97 or Bill of sale. The hubs take 80/90 gear oil. They are wet hubs. There's a drain plug and a fill plug. I like the Tan myself. Wife likes the camo.
You can get both sp97 and bill of sale, call them up. 10 weeks ago when I won mine I paid for a sp97 and they arnt in so I called them up and asked if I could also have a bill of sale to see if I could just title off of that, it was a no go but I am still on the list to get a sp97 when they get them in stock.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can get both sp97 and bill of sale, call them up. 10 weeks ago when I won mine I paid for a sp97 and they arnt in so I called them up and asked if I could also have a bill of sale to see if I could just title off of that, it was a no go but I am still on the list to get a sp97 when they get them in stock.
Already did. I called them after I received my invoice(paid for SF97) in 9/2015 and purchased FL title also after calling them. Never did get the title and never did get that money refunded to me. Also got overcharged on sales tax, MN got a freebie I'll never see also. Just wasn't worth the hassle after all the **** I went through just to get part of the sales tax refunded to me by GovPlanet. Good luck with that.

Gumby23

I purchased two in May they were released in July and I didn't get the SF-97 for the second one until yesterday. Long wait but well worth it.

orgnal

Already did. I called them after I received my invoice(paid for SF97) in 9/2015 and purchased FL title also after calling them. Never did get the title and never did get that money refunded to me. Also got overcharged on sales tax, MN got a freebie I'll never see also. Just wasn't worth the hassle after all the **** I went through just to get part of the sales tax refunded to me by GovPlanet. Good luck with that.
I agree with the sales tax - gov planet charges it upfront even though you / the vehicle is going to another state. I am yet to approach them to get back the sales tax they collected. It is a chore that we could all do with out.

McReddy

Kickerson

I agree with the sales tax - gov planet charges it upfront even though you / the vehicle is going to another state. I am yet to approach them to get back the sales tax they collected. It is a chore that we could all do with out.

McReddy
if you had it shipped all they needed was the bill of lading from the shipper and they did the rest for mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks