• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally Got It!!!

ohfiredude

I finally got my deuce. It's a 1998 M35A3C and it's in great condition. Only problem is the right rear tire loses air pretty fast. Otherwise, it's great! :-D

coyotegray

I finally got my deuce. It's a 1998 M35A3C and it's in great condition. Only problem is the right rear tire loses air pretty fast. Otherwise, it's great! :-D
Very nice truck...

If the air pressure problem isn't the tire you might want to take a look at the CTIS.. They are notorius for problems..

Andy..

lonegunman

I picked up mine in April. After turning the CTIS off and leaving it off the tire problems slowed down a lot. I have one slow leaker that loses about 3 pounds a day and one that loses a pound a day and will fix them over the winter.

Nice truck, mine was desert tan and even had the same seat conditions,,lol.. New pax seat and a crumbling drivers seat.

I don't mind the slow speed anymore. Mine runs smooth as silk about 48-49 mph at 2550-2600 rpms. Under nice road conditions I get 10-12 mpg on the highway.

As far as I can tell so far I have the only A3 in the state. I missed the local MVPA/SS camp out this year. Sadly it was on the other side of the state, a long crawl at 48mph. There are a few deuces in my area and the occasional jeep or CUCV.

I'm using my truck for working on my property these days, it is far tougher than a pick up and wayyyyyyyy more fun to drive.

Heavysteven

I'm jealous, that's one good looking truck. Hope it serves you well.

Also, i would like to add i think the A3's look great. Some day...M35A3 with winch