• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally Got It!!!

ohfiredude

I finally got my deuce. It's a 1998 M35A3C and it's in great condition. Only problem is the right rear tire loses air pretty fast. Otherwise, it's great! :-D

coyotegray

I finally got my deuce. It's a 1998 M35A3C and it's in great condition. Only problem is the right rear tire loses air pretty fast. Otherwise, it's great! :-D
Very nice truck...

If the air pressure problem isn't the tire you might want to take a look at the CTIS.. They are notorius for problems..

Andy..

lonegunman

I picked up mine in April. After turning the CTIS off and leaving it off the tire problems slowed down a lot. I have one slow leaker that loses about 3 pounds a day and one that loses a pound a day and will fix them over the winter.

Nice truck, mine was desert tan and even had the same seat conditions,,lol.. New pax seat and a crumbling drivers seat.

I don't mind the slow speed anymore. Mine runs smooth as silk about 48-49 mph at 2550-2600 rpms. Under nice road conditions I get 10-12 mpg on the highway.

As far as I can tell so far I have the only A3 in the state. I missed the local MVPA/SS camp out this year. Sadly it was on the other side of the state, a long crawl at 48mph. There are a few deuces in my area and the occasional jeep or CUCV.

I'm using my truck for working on my property these days, it is far tougher than a pick up and wayyyyyyyy more fun to drive.

Heavysteven

I'm jealous, that's one good looking truck. Hope it serves you well.

Also, i would like to add i think the A3's look great. Some day...M35A3 with winch

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks