• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got the M925A1 done

BMS07

It took me about 2 1/2 years completely rebuilt the truck. I rebuilt the motor,new cab and hood,Took the cargo
bed off and put on an ISO bed. Thanks Brad

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that an A1 or A2? The motor is an NHC250, which would mean it is an A1, but the rims have CTIS on them. If you installed CTIS, you will need the counter-weights on the front rims.

Nice.

BMS07

Bruce its and A1. I just put the ctis cover on the front wheels. I also have them on my 816.
Yes Monty it was in way to many pieces. I was wondering if I would remember where everything went..Just rebuilding the motor that I tore done all the way to the block and had cleaned was quite the tast. I will post more pics of it tore all apart. Thanks Brad

BMS07

I took it to menards to get a couple of boards. And the guy at the guard shack said he didnt think it would fit. Now thats funny. Brad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks