• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got the M925A1 done

Monkeyboyarmy

Very nice Brad. I wish I could get mine painted up. I just took it on its first "legal" trip since I got historical plates and all. Front wheel bearing failed about 5 miles from home. Hard to believe that a truck with 6000 miles on it would have bad bearings. I guess i should have figured it was in the ocean a couple of times down at Lejune. It looked like a cow crapped in the hubs. Looks like those medical carts came in handy for that engine teardown. Nice work and enjoy.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice work, Brad! It looks like you did a first rate job on the truck. It also looks like you have a great shop to work in. I am jealous of that! Thanks for sharing with us and have fun at IOLA.

BMS07

Thanks halftrack. I was happy to get the batteries out of the cab. Did not not want the batteries to rust out the floor
in the new cab.Like it did in the old cab. Thanks Brad