• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally joined. Trying to figure out the GL process

Gear Head

I'm in TN and had a M38 Jeep for a long time and have always had a love of MV's. I've never bought anything off of GL however and am trying to learn how to do that. Any links to threads would be appreciated. I've read about 3 pages deep in the GL section and still don't know.

I'm really wanting to bid on a lot at Ft Riley (non vehicle, one skid) but preview is impossible for me. I was wondering what the general opinion is of the shippers that GL has linked under the shipping tabs of auctions.

Also been looking for a M1022 or 1022A1 dolly set that's close enough for me to go look at...

Of course after reading about everyones love affair with their Dueces I may get the bug for one of those too.

jhorner

Help! I tried to jump a gense from another and stupidly got the cables crossed. The one that was running now surges. Did I blow the regulaor?

heywood

The Gl process is pretty straightforward but dealing with the EUC paperwork the first time is a bit of a pain in the butt.
They will send the paperwork back five times till you get it right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks