• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally joined. Trying to figure out the GL process

Gear Head

I'm in TN and had a M38 Jeep for a long time and have always had a love of MV's. I've never bought anything off of GL however and am trying to learn how to do that. Any links to threads would be appreciated. I've read about 3 pages deep in the GL section and still don't know.

I'm really wanting to bid on a lot at Ft Riley (non vehicle, one skid) but preview is impossible for me. I was wondering what the general opinion is of the shippers that GL has linked under the shipping tabs of auctions.

Also been looking for a M1022 or 1022A1 dolly set that's close enough for me to go look at...

Of course after reading about everyones love affair with their Dueces I may get the bug for one of those too.

jhorner

Help! I tried to jump a gense from another and stupidly got the cables crossed. The one that was running now surges. Did I blow the regulaor?

heywood

The Gl process is pretty straightforward but dealing with the EUC paperwork the first time is a bit of a pain in the butt.
They will send the paperwork back five times till you get it right.