• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally restoring the M37

Bill W

Wow
If I had a (well ventilated ) paint booth like that to use..I..I.. probably wouldn't have all the drain bamage that I have now :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Wow
If I had a (well ventilated ) paint booth like that to use..I..I.. probably wouldn't have all the drain bamage that I have now :mrgreen:
But look on the bright side; you're saving a mint:

- Now you see the flashing lights and hear all the voices without ever having to walk into a liquor store and open your wallet. :doghead:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have a date you plan to have this done by?
Well I am done with school in the middle of May; so that's the hope..... I figure once I have the steering, LF hub done, and stick in the motor/trans the rest will be easy.:roll:

I also need to quit getting sidetracked with other projects.

Attachments

Bill W

Well I am done with school in the middle of May; so that's the hope..... I figure once I have the steering, LF hub done, and stick in the motor/trans the rest will be easy.:roll:

I also need to quit getting sidetracked with other projects.
A mint M-37 and a Norton,,,,,God I really hate you right now!!:drool:

Another Ahab

A mint M-37 and a Norton,,,,,God I really hate you right now!!:drool:
I'm in "companion drool" right now with Bill W; that Norton is a beauty. :drool::drool::drool:

I had a cousin (sadly dead now) who owned a Norton and lived in Rappahannock County here in VA. He used it for his dirt bike if you can believe that. I think it was the same model as yours; looks it at least (even the torn saddle).

Where did you get that jewel?!

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Knowing Jim's luck it probably has 30 miles, a title and original never worn riding gear with it all for the low price of "just get it out of my garage".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks