• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2015 Armed Forces Day Event May 15

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my Packet, looks like I am next to the end, 3 spaces away from Kip, and one behind Dave(I think). Does anyone know Jeff Porter and Art Keys? Gonna send the money in on Friday......

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Got my Packet, looks like I am next to the end, 3 spaces away from Kip, and one behind Dave(I think). Does anyone know Jeff Porter and Art Keys? Gonna send the money in on Friday......
Art was the guy from Mi with the van overpacked and FULL trailer. I think Jeff is one of Kip's buddys.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Lindsaym151

I will do my best to be their! I would love to talk to the propotor and rally staff!
Lindsay Orr Rally coordinator MVPA Winter Rally Florida

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try my best to make it back to Findlay this year as well. I'll be starting construction on the new house at around that same time. But I'm gonna try!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try my best to make it back to Findlay this year as well. I'll be starting construction on the new house at around that same time. But I'm gonna try!
I'm doing mine right now. You will need the mental break. Plan to attend. I know I am looking forward to Findlay and Denton in April as mental diversions. The work can wait a few days.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It does suck about the willys gathering. I mentioned it to the organizers. Gee, I wonder where all the military willy's will be?

I may take Friday off, drop off M108 Thursday night, hit the willys gathering Friday during the day, then Findlay Friday night and Saturday. Going to be a busy weekend!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom, I did not realize you pulled the trigger on the house.
Yup, we are finalizing prints and contracts now. Going to meet with the cabinet maker and flooring shop in the coming weeks. Should start building right around the time of the Findlay show. I'm hoping we'll start construction the week after the show so I can make it.