• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay, Ohio May 16-18

citizensoldier

I will be there Bob.. I went for the last two years. It a good show with lots of vendors and trucks. I will be taking the deuce down full of parts and have two outdoor spots reserved.. Its one of the better shows within driving range for me..

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should be there also, only hour drive. Well, hour and half in the deuce. Bringing the deuce in Saturday for a while. Went 2 years ago, must have missed you Lane. Maybe Gimpy can come up.

Dennis

citizensoldier

I talked with gymp about it on the way to Fl.. He said he had never been or heard of it! Ohio has a good group of MV heads. I was there two years ago dont know how I missed you stretch! Seeing how you can set your elbow on the bed of a deuce.. LOL
They have some good re-enactments and the Marlboro Museum puts on a good show and display of there own.
I think Amanco will be there also..

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Findlay, Ohio May 16-18

Should we set up a mid-west convoy!? I am going to try and make it. Lane your parts went out today. No, I didn't get the part you wanted, but included something that will get you close. I am sorry.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, at the fairgrounds.

Oifvet, maybe you could sell your extra parts there for the tractor conversion.

TedG

I plan on being there saturday which makes around 8 years in a row! I always buy way too much stuff!

citizensoldier

some pics from two years ago..
Hey Bob H ! Meet me at I-75 and you can ride along!

It is a great show guys.. So who is bringing the Steel Soldiers banner.. :lol:

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll meet you at I-75. O wait, that's only 2 miles from the fairgrounds going north... You know where your setting up?

citizensoldier

Here are some taken by Bill Preston one of our GLMVPA members in 2004.. Wish I could have been to this one... They had tons of cool stuff that year.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks