• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay, Ohio May 16-18

N1265

Do you guys regester ? I tried to e-mail them to get a form but they dont e-mail me back. Do you guys just show up sat. morning and enter your truck ?

citizensoldier

I dont think you pre-register a vehicle.. You do need to pre-register for the camping or sites to sell stuff in. I have never taken a military vehicle to this show but nothing was asked on the form about vehicle type for the outside spots.

N1265

Ok, thanks for the info.... I plan on meeting up with them on sat morning at the breakfast and then parade back to the show and show the truck.

TedG

I thought I would bump this up to remind people about getting to this show! Lots of things for sale and many good looking mv's!

I will be there Saturday and can bring hmmwv and deuce stuff...pm me for needs. Free freight to Findlay as long as it fits in my pickup! I do have lots of 9.00x20 tires mounted on rims, hmmwv tires (both bias and radial) and with and without rims most.

See ya there!

citizensoldier

I will be heading down on Thursday if all goes as planned. If anyone wants to meet up and convoy let me know. I take I-75 to 23 to 75 to Findlay.. I hope fuel prices dont keep allot of guys away.. Its been a great show in the past..

amanco

N1265 said: Do you guys regester ? I tried to e-mail them to get a form but they dont e-mail me back. Do you guys just show up sat. morning and enter your truck ?
Last year I just drove in and parked then you go to the registration table. Can't remember if they charged any thing. Maybe a couple bucks.

citizensoldier

Well the light is dwindling for taking my deuce.. Burned up all my motor oil and at $4.50 a gallon x about 3 tanks = no money to buy parts.. LOL.. But I will take the old GMC so I can haul my junk home ... I would love to have my deuce at the show but just cant swing it right now.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I'll be bringing the deuce and M108 in tow. Got the brakes fixed on the M108 and changed all the fluids. Got plenty of used oil to burn, so sounds like a good time to do it. Be there sometime Saturday morning.

Dennis

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got the M108 hooked up and ready to roll. Should be able to do some lifts. See ya there!

Dennis