• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay parts(2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_L

Yes, bring it all!

I will be there Friday afternoon-Saturday morning. I don't have a table but I have a cargo cover for a 1/2 ton WC (Marked Dura-Pac 08505 Y) I can bring if anyone is interested. My buddy is bringing some OD canvas CUCV/blazer front seat covers.

Looking for a set of collapsible GP small tent poles, miscellaneous M37 parts, and early (53-54 ish) M101 trailer that can be towed home.

See you all there.

TACTICAL6

Yes, bring it all!

I will be there Friday afternoon-Saturday morning. I don't have a table but I have a cargo cover for a 1/2 ton WC (Marked Dura-Pac 08505 Y) I can bring if anyone is interested. My buddy is bringing some OD canvas CUCV/blazer front seat covers.

Looking for a set of collapsible GP small tent poles, miscellaneous M37 parts, and early (53-54 ish) M101 trailer that can be towed home.

See you all there.
I have some M37 parts I will be bringing up Sat morning. Will be at Kipmans lot.

pipefitterl83

hey guys I am looking for a cargo cover and bows my M35 a2. wouldnt mind an arctic grill cover or seat covers amd an exhaust stack too. If you are bringing any of this with you get back to me. thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of Lane, here's a couple of his trailers that I plan to bring to Findlay. I wonder if I'll need a CDL with tandem trailer endorsement for this load through Pa...

btw, I may be "camping" in this pile of trailers, while there.

Attachments

Last edited:

citizensoldier

Speaking of Lane, here's a couple of his trailers that I plan to bring to Findlay. I wonder if I'll need a CDL with tandem trailer endorsement for this load through Pa...

btw, I may be "camping" in this pile of trailers, while there.
I am happy to be the first Steel Soldiers "Trailer Ho"

So if the trailers are a rocking do we come a knocking?
This should be a great show! I can't wait to here some doghead adventure stories. :cookoo:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
He does have some funny stories! I guess we'll have to call him the "tail"gate man instead of backdoor man for this rally.

citizensoldier

hey guys I am looking for a cargo cover and bows my M35 a2. wouldnt mind an arctic grill cover or seat covers amd an exhaust stack too. If you are bringing any of this with you get back to me. thanks
I still have a couple complete exhaust kits for the deuce $200.. Everything from the turbo outward. If you want one let me know I will bring it.. If not I won't.. Good price and no shipping. [thumbzup]

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm getting almost as excited for the Findlay show as I am for the Haspin Rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks