• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay parts(2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skytroop232

Bringing complete set of Deuce troop seats (nice), complete deuce fuel tank and good condition battery box. Plus all the other stuuf from previous post.

Also moved spaces to the first two spaces inside the open building #'s 613 and 614. Looks like Steel Soldiers just about has that whole side.

krall

i will be bringing hmmwv 2 seater and 4 seater vinyls in good shape for 10$ and alot of MKT vinyl and netting peices as well, looking to get rid of these as they are not easy to transport. oh yeah and one really good tan 4 seater back cover, that would fit over the bed of truck, 30$ has a great window.

looks like the weather is supposed to be good!!!:jumpin:

krall

yeah I need a five ton mirror part, its the one in the middle that holds all the mirror together, got one and the studd is ripped off the bottom. but im intrested in anything military and easy to transport. im coming 7 hours away.

Monkeyboyarmy

Copy on the kits for Gimp and southdave. Kipman,try and give me a yes/no/maybe. Hate to dig em out,load em up,bring em back home and put em away again.But then again,I might do that for a beer. Anyone have any HEMTT wheels they are needing to part with? I could use 6 or 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.