• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finish it, yeah

reom34

Great job, Jose! That truck looks beautiful all over.

I'm interested in those amber lights, are they still to be had in Spain? I'm searching for those for ages now and all I could find was a pair of amber 12 Volt sealed beams.

Cheers,
Mark
Thanks for your opinion. The amber lights is not easy to find, but if I found any one I email to you

reom34

Beautiful truck that you have there.
For the oil being missing, carry a small can of new oil for shows and you can drip a little on the ground underneath the engine "Just for Show".
I was wondering about the size and the brand of the tires.

Only one other thing, those small , first generation lights are scarey-dangerous. You can obtain the 2nd generation lights for not too much money if you wanted too.

Are the head lights covered with an amber film of some sort or is the glass actually an amber color?
The head lights are amber.It is not easy to find. The first small lights may be not the best option but my truck is from 1950 and I prefer the first generation lights

thanks

ralbelt

Very well done, I can't imagine the time involved, just locating all of the hoses or having them made I would think is a monumental task. Puts a whole new meaning to no stone (bolt) left unturned.

croftonaviation

very nice job, another reason to visit the Canary Islands. If I may ask which island are you on?
Just curious to see where other people live.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks