• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FIRST SHOW of the SEASON

dmetalmiki

Some pictures from the "Bunker Bash" In Essex U.K. nr cheltnam London. re-enactors and two of my trucks at the show. there were 3 actually but the "yellow nose" deuce was used to ferry U.S. Soldiers in the Enactors Ring so wasn't in shot..
Weather held ok , sunny but rather cold and windy. But we "sheltered" down in the Wartime Bunker! HUGE facillity, about 5 floors in depth with ALL the orriginal Cold War erra equiptment still in place..hospital, canteens, ops rooms, radio rooms, etc. 100k generators and full contam air conditioning. A city underground, amazing. (the Food and utility chain hoist which lifted through five levels had a swl of 2.5 tons!.) A good two hours of back in the past roaming in the "secret Underground Bunker". We will try to find the pictures of that, when I retrieve my camera which I left in the truck Down in Essex!..
(their new home in a Hanger).

Attachments

DieselBob

Great pics'..[thumbzup] I always would rather have the weather a touch on the cool side instead of sweltering hot. A lot easier to slip on a jacket or coat if need be. Sounds like the bunker was a neat adventure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks