• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fixed/M35 stuck on I81 in S PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Gunner

Broken down on I81 near Carlisle PA with a cracked head on fuel injector pump on '72 multifueler. Anyone out there nearby with parts or lead on parts?

I'm desperate, trying to get truck up to Ottawa for weekend.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

shenkmen

Try Coleman's -
888-478-7758
360 Klinger Road Millersburg, PA 17061

They're about 45 minutes away.

Do you have a chase vehicle or are you solo?

mikey

If you can't get it patched, definitely call Ken Kublo. His LZ is four hours away, but he buys from Mechanicsburgh all the time, which is very close. He may have his lowboy in that area right now.

Mikey

dblcamaros

Colemans has injector pumps complete for around $150 call them and talk to john. 1-888-478-7758 x232 Tell him Randy sent you he will help you out. I'd offer you a tow cause I am only about 80 mins. away, but unfortunately I am down with injector pump issues also. That's how I know what they run. Sorry. Hope you get fixed.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just spoke to him and he is in the capable hands of Kublo's. He should be fine now.

swimmster

love it when that stuff works out!! congrats... I've been stranded before and had to deal with it all on my own.. those days sucked.. It's nice to know people are still around that like to help out when they can however they can..

3dAngus

Colemans has injector pumps complete for around $150 call them and talk to john. 1-888-478-7758 x232 Tell him Randy sent you he will help you out. I'd offer you a tow cause I am only about 80 mins. away, but unfortunately I am down with injector pump issues also. That's how I know what they run. Sorry. Hope you get fixed.
IP pumps complete for $150? Really?

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just talked to him......he is rolling up the road. Also got his horn and headlight fixed. Big Thanx to Kublo's. Some yahoo that was supposed to tow him, left him on the side of the road for 12 hours and still hadn't shown up. He is in a much better mood this evening.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just had a call and he should be here in another hour or so.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All is well. Fixed a few frayed wires to get the signal lights functioning.

We walked around some of my trucks.

He's staying overnight and heading North at 0600.

phil2968

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks