• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fixed/M35 stuck on I81 in S PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He's back on the road. Should have an easy 2 hour drive to his border crossing point.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, but he chose not to take the water crossing.

I suppose if it were Winter, he may have gone that way.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Glad to hear he is back up and running again, hope he has time to stop by here, I have been holding some brand new 14-20 ndcc for his m41 restoration.

dblcamaros

Glad to hear that he is alright. Would have been happy to tow him also, but I just got my injector oiler issue fixed today. Also glad that doghead is such a helpful person. Nice to see that there are still decent people out there. That goes for everyone that helped him out. Hope I never need to utilize any of you guys but sure nice to know it's there. Thanks all!!
To all interested I am 99% positive that you can get an injector pump from Colemans for around $150.... anyway call them and ask...that is if there are any still available.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to hear he is back up and running again, hope he has time to stop by here, I have been holding some brand new 14-20 ndcc for his m41 restoration.
Nick, he is only 2.5 hours from home, from here(NE).

He is not going near you on this trip.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How'd he get to Kublos? Wrecker tow? MV tow?
He attempted a temporary fix(to the cracked HH) and made it to the NY/PA border. Kublos came and got him(I think), then did a HH swap.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to hear that he is alright. Would have been happy to tow him also, but I just got my injector oiler issue fixed today. Also glad that doghead is such a helpful person. Nice to see that there are still decent people out there. That goes for everyone that helped him out. Hope I never need to utilize any of you guys but sure nice to know it's there. Thanks all!!
To all interested I am 99% positive that you can get an injector pump from Colemans for around $150.... anyway call them and ask...that is if there are any still available.

Just like saying goes, it is truly better to give than receive.

It was my pleasure meeting and assististing Mike.

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a call from him this afternoon. He made it across the border fine, already got his "Canadian" tags on the truck. Thanx again to everyone who helped along the way.

rickf

Just a suggestion. Now that the emergency is over you might want to delete or close the thread. I don't know about others but I automatically go right to a post that say "Emergency" in it. I would rather not waste time if it is already a done deal and everyone has seen the good deeds that were done. Maybe you can put a time limit on how long it stays up after the emergency is over, say a week and then gone? If you want to keep the thread going fine, but change the title to not have "emergency" in it.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Talked to Ken that day and yep Ken Sr. went and picked him up with the lowbed and fixed him right up. I think a couple hours start to finish. I think Sr. even stopped so he could get some lunch since he was sitting out there for so long. Its good to see people will still drop what there doing and help others when they need it. [thumbzup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks