• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

FM5332FF

hndrsonj

I'm sorry your disappointed but our intentions were not to compete with the Fl Rally.

It really just comes down to weather, Feb. is the best month in Florida to have an outside event, normally cool temps & light to no rain. This allows people to tent camp, hang around a camp fire or just relax. This is why the FFCMVPA planned there events in Feb and why Mike plans the Fl Rally in Feb. too.

Just as the GA Rally is planned in Oct. due to the heat you can understand that nobody in Florida wants to hang around a camp fire in 90+ temps.

March & April start getting into the rainy months so we felt in order to accommodate the group we tried to plan it as far from the Fl Rally as possible so everybody has an opportunity to do both. We did a small event in June this year and everybody that came had a blast the only comments made were it was really too hot.

Thanks for your comments and I hope you will try to come to the event.

Vinny
It all depends on how big the camp fire is, I love camp fires when it's 90 out but usually when I go to them they are atleast 20 acres or more :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Rick, who's the chubby feller in your avatar, wearing the Broward Sheriff's Office SWAT shirt?

stalker

Hey Rick, who's the chubby feller in your avatar, wearing the Broward Sheriff's Office SWAT shirt?

That the recovery coordinator;). Hope you can make it this event as well if you can work the time in...there are usually a few nasty mud holes on the trail ride that your expertise would come in handy.:p