• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to be able to come Tim but with the 2 events being so close, I can't do both. It's a 4 hr ride one way for myself and the kids. With that said, Phil2968 knows a route from the Groveland location over to center grade so I might try to make a run over to see what it's like. I wished I was closer so I could do both.

stalker

I can show you one from last time that I found while trying to help some guy out with a little german bus or mini van thing!
It's a Man Van as my wife likes to tell people:!: And I expect we should not have too much trouble pulling you out this time since a gamma goat weighs a fraction of the weight right?

Oh and Chris.... I wasn't really stuck. I was only pretending to almost roll the pinz on it's side in the mud in order to persuade you throw yourself into that big hole. We all knew there was no other way to get you stop driving sooooo conservatively.

Last edited:

Green_gator

I am looking forward to having another even to attend that is close. I will bring out the MKT for use with cooking. I think that it is great to have more events as it gives us a better opportunity to meet and socialize. I can only speak for myself but coming to this rally will not impact going to the Florida Rally. I think that both of them are worth attending and there are plenty of folks in the area to support two rallies. As far as the timing, if you eliminate Summer April - September, Holiday time mid November through early January, There are not leave a lot of available weekends.
Put me down for an XL and a small shirt.

rbeasley66

Hey Rick, who's the chubby feller in your avatar, wearing the Broward Sheriff's Office SWAT shirt?
He is,
My Mentor.
The Master Po to Grasshopper, "When the heart knows no danger, no danger exists."
The Mr. Miyagi to Daniel, “Wax on…wax off…wax on…wax off…”
Major General Colt of 'Kelly's Heroes,' "Attack, attack, attack! Listen to this guy! That's the kinda fighting spirit I was talkin' about! If he's a major he's a colonel now!"

T

televisionman007

I expect you to bring it to Richloam and run it like you stole it! You can be point man, but you are not in charge of the map, give that to Tim!
hey ill be point man. lets follow a blind man

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TVman007 (Oddball007) already knows how to drive it like he stole it.

We picked up a deuce Friday night in SC. The first thing I remember thinking after we hit the road back was "are we really going 65mph"? The next thought was "can I hear that turbo whistling from back here"? :driver:

MOPAR would be the only sane person there.....

T

televisionman007

TVman007 (Oddball007) already knows how to drive it like he stole it.

We picked up a deuce Friday night in SC. The first thing I remember thinking after we hit the road back was "are we really going 65mph"? The next thought was "can I hear that turbo whistling from back here"? :driver:

MOPAR would be the only sane person there.....
hey ray we got two in Ga next