• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

Vfflang

Ok I really wanted to come this time to but my deuce's clutch started slipping and I don't think I can get it fixed in time....Oh I live 10mins from richloam as well another shot in the foot .....Ha so maybe if there are no objection I'll stop by for an hour and check everyone out

stevegr

My son Tyler and I will be there between 9 and 9:30 Saturday morning to get there in time for the trail rides. Hope someone has two spare seats in the cab or the back of their Deuce we can ride in. I don't wan't to get mine dirty. Looking forward to it.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If memory serves me correctly, the last person who left their truck at the campsite, because they "didn't want to get it dirty", had some serious cleaning to do when they got back to camp. :jumpin:

stevegr

My son Tyler and I just got back home. We had a great time. Everyone was very friendly and we enjoyed spending time with everyone and even got stuck in the mud. Can someone send me the pics they took of my deuce stuck in the mud please. Some of those trails were tight. We'll be at the next one for sure. Thanks, Greg

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was nice to se everybody. Does anyone have a D8 dozer for sale as I think we could use one to open the goat path we seem to find this time?
Glad I was a GIMP this trip.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time. Just got back from the washrack. Great steaks Rayzer!!
Here's my contribution....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks