• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

cessnatwin

Vinnie, Tom, good job! and the wives! Great to see everyone, I hopw all of us can go to the GA rally this year, ODDBALL **** your a sexy stud, but Rayzer's the man!

RAYZER

Just pulled in from the trip home,what a great time I had this weekend, I really enjoyed myself!!! It's always a pleasure to hang out with friends, and Richloam is a great place to do so.The trail rides are second to none,and thanks to Stalker,world famous tracker,alligator traper and trail navigator,and pctrans by far the most amazing trail negotiator lead dog in the south,we all made it back to camp intact and in time for chow and cold beer every time!! Im happy everyone enjoyed the steaks that I was volunteered to cook on sat night but couldn't have done it without Pete's help,thanks Pete!
I hope I can be of service to you guy's and gal's again real soon! Ray :grd:

stalker

It was a pleasure to see everyone and hang out together.
Rayzer and Pete are to thank for the great cooking of the steaks on Saturday night. Simply WONDERFUL!! Pete is one **** of a MV driver.
We had some new folks this time and we hope to see all of you next time!!
Going to these events are always something my family and I look forward to thanks to all the great people that attend. Thanks to ALL!!!!
Tim

Emmett

Hopefully I will be able to bring more toys next time.....Also have the Goat fixed. Made it home the back way without problems.

Bravo54

Hello everyone, sorry we missed out on the fun this past weekend. We were actually looking forward to coming, but we have been told that our little Duece might be here before July 4th. So we are looking forward to welcoming her into the world soon. We will keep everyone posted on her arrival! [thumbzup] Hopefully we will be able to make it to the next one!

vinny-socom1

It was a pleasure to see everyone and hang out together.
Rayzer and Pete are to thank for the great cooking of the steaks on Saturday night. Simply WONDERFUL!! Pete is one **** of a MV driver.
We had some new folks this time and we hope to see all of you next time!!
Going to these events are always something my family and I look forward to thanks to all the great people that attend. Thanks to ALL!!!!
Tim

DITTO!!!!

I look foward to the GA Rally and our November Rally too!! See Ya'll there!!

Vinny

45FMJoe

Does anyone have an idea when the November rally is? I'm at the FLETC right now, so I would love to get out for a weekend. My dad wants to bring is M35A2 as well. :)

vinny-socom1

Its still in the talks, but last year we did it the first weekend in November. I'll make sure we start a new thread with all the info before then.

Vinny

RAYZER

I have been to almost all of the richloam events and allways have a great time! There is always something exciting to do and the trails are second to none!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks