• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida to GA,SC,NC,VA,MD,OH,MI,IN,AL,LA

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil just left. Drop off and pick up. He is on his way to Flint then to Battle Creek then south to who knows where. He was in good spirits and has many more miles to go. Got to love free time.

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil was Here and Down loaded Cargo Late last night Great time Talking with him Off to Battle Creek.
His ECM had some Codes in it.
I cleared them. Turbo boost /Timing Sensor had some hickup all was well its common on Side winder 6.5 liter diesel it pick up oil from the Valve cover & CDR Valve and force it through Air intake the T B Sensor gets a little oil on it and up enging Check light.
Phil have Safe Trip Hope all will Be safe.
Motor on.:beer:

Stonepicker1

Update:
I'm in Hillsdale, Michigan right now. Had something to eat and took a shower.
I will be in Fort Wayne, IN later tonight to drop an AC kit off then onto AL. All is good and truck is running a lot better.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update:
I'm in Hillsdale, Michigan right now. Had something to eat and took a shower.
I will be in Fort Wayne, IN later tonight to drop an AC kit off then onto AL. All is good and truck is running a lot better.

Check your PMs for 123mack's info.

Thanks!

Stonepicker1

Update Thursday, 26th of April.

I just got to Huntsville, Al around 12:30 and tried to get an early pickup...no go...so I will be loading at 07:30am on Friday. Then heading to St. Louis, Missouri then back down to the LA Rally.
I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Inn.

This is what I'm tracking right now, let me know if you are close to were I'm going and you want a kit.

I have the following sold already:
3 A/C Kits to Guntersville, AL
4 A/C Kits to St. Louis, Missouri
1 A/C Kit to Evansville, Indiana
1 A/C Kit to Martin, Tennessee
1 A/C Kit to Richardson, Texas
1 A/C Kit to Deltona, Florida

That leaves 13 A/C kits available at the LA Rally unless more people buy along my trip.
If you want one let me know.
ps: I know of 5 people asking for a kit at the LA Rally.

I will be heading to Oklahoma City after the Rally to do a pickup.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil I got lost in the milage a long time ago!!!!! I think you are logging as many miles as Santa on a busy Christmas Eve. Make all those good little girls and boys happy with their new AC units and deliveries.

Be Safe :mrgreen:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil I got lost in the milage a long time ago!!!!! I think you are logging as many miles as Santa on a busy Christmas Eve. Make all those good little girls and boys happy with their new AC units and deliveries.

Be Safe :mrgreen:
Seems as though he is Santa!

Stonepicker1

I just got to Martin, TN...dropping off AC kit...then onto St. Louis.

I have someone wanting to buy all my AC kit. If you want one let me know.

LA rally..be there late Sat night.

Stonepicker1

I just got to Martin, TN...dropping off AC kit...then onto St. Louis.

I have someone wanting to buy all my AC kit. If you want one let me know.

LA rally..be there late Sat night.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just talked to Richard "wreckerman" he is at the LA Rally. He said the jumbolia waiting for you is amazing. God speed and travel safe...!:beer:

ryan77

Holy smokes thats some driving!!! What the fuel bill total so far??? You should get a pension from the teamsters with all the driving you do!!!:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks