• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida to GA,SC,NC,VA,MD,OH,MI,IN,AL,LA

Stonepicker1

I'll be driving my CUCV-II with 20ft Gooseneck Trailer.

I will be making a run out from South Florida on the 17th of April, heading to NC and VA to drop off some A/C Kits.
Then over to Norfork, VA to do a quick pickup and on to Rockville, MD to see my daughter for the weekend.
On the 22nd I'll be heading over to Ohio to see Gimp :gimp2: and pick-up my cargo nets.
Not sure if I will go to Michigan or not at this time. If I do I will be going back through IN.
I'll be making a stop in AL to do a pick-up(trailer will be full), then on to the LA Rally to drop some A/C kits off. Might head to TX and OK also. If not , back to South Florida.:driver:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're going from Gimpy's to Wreckerman's AO and you have the room, I have some field wash stations that I'd like to get fixed up well prior to the GA Rally. Supposed to be four on one pallet.

CycleJay

Hello Stonepicker,

If you pass thru Atlanta, Ga. and need assistance, or just want to hang out and talk MV.
Feel free to contact me, I would be glad to do what I can.

Good luck, have a safe trip, sounds like it is going to be a big one.

Good night,

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's about 900lbs of very nice, recently acquired 10ton snatch blocks in storage..., and waiting for the next SS-transport opportunity, to get this down to Miami, or at least closer to it...

Will send PM for details.

Thanks,
G.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, you are going to need a score card for this whirlwind trip. If you have room for a hardigg field desk, let me know. I'll buy it and have Gimpy or JW feych it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did win myself a Hardigg Desk. Going to have Gimpy fetch it and hold for you Phil. Once again, many thanks.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Coconut Creek, Your welcome out to the island for as long as you want if you make it out to Michigan. I will throw a few T-Bones on the BBQ for ya. Let me know..K Your trip sounds like a good one. Also of note: Count me in for any road side help you may need. PM sent with number.

MitchG

Hey Phil, if you need anything coming thru S.C. you know all you gotta do is call. Let's just not make it an all-nighter this go around!!!:mrgreen: hahaha!! At least it will be warmer!!!

Mitch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks