• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 SEE HMMH HME Owners group

Mark1954

Since this is trending toward a repair and diagnosis site, I thought I would add a little fuel to the fire. Iron Planet has 8-10 more SEEs on auction this week. �� It even looks like several are in pretty good operating shape. Others parts only.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since this is trending toward a repair and diagnosis site, I thought I would add a little fuel to the fire. Iron Planet has 8-10 more SEEs on auction this week. �� It even looks like several are in pretty good operating shape. Others parts only.
SHHH!! I was hoping to snag a parts SEE for cheap.

Bikers33

OOOHH, don't be fooled by the pretty pictures....

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There are still over 800 left at RRAD. Just bring your own chainsaw.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Foxyjosh

Here is how to get rid of rats and find them after they are dead:

1) leave a bowl of flower out for the rats for a week. refill as necessary.
2) After a week, mix 50/50 plaster of Paris (dry) and flour.

The rats will get very thirsty and seek out water which will activate the plaster. They will typically die near a source of water.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is how to get rid of rats and find them after they are dead:

1) leave a bowl of flower out for the rats for a week. refill as necessary.
2) After a week, mix 50/50 plaster of Paris (dry) and flour.

The rats will get very thirsty and seek out water which will activate the plaster. They will typically die near a source of water.
Can you then recycle the copper from the wiring they ate off of the SEEs?

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had my return and pickups reversed in my tank. Would run great till the tank went to 3/4 full, then would die. Might be something to look at.
Dang it, you had to be right, didn't you? Compared to two other FLUs, and the lines are reversed.
Yeah, I know, a two minute fix...except on this SEE. For whatever reason, the tank is so close to the bed structure above that the 90-degree hard lines coming out of the sending unit don't quite clear the bed.
I can get to the forward one, sort of, but there's not enough room for even a skinny arm to get to the rear connection. Tank dropping time.

911joeblow

Tank drop

It is pretty quick to drop fix and replace. Took me an hour or so. Glad to hear we finally came to the bottom of it.

Dang it, you had to be right, didn't you? Compared to two other FLUs, and the lines are reversed.
Yeah, I know, a two minute fix...except on this SEE. For whatever reason, the tank is so close to the bed structure above that the 90-degree hard lines coming out of the sending unit don't quite clear the bed.
I can get to the forward one, sort of, but there's not enough room for even a skinny arm to get to the rear connection. Tank dropping time.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is pretty quick to drop fix and replace. Took me an hour or so. Glad to hear we finally came to the bottom of it.
Yes, I owe you one for cluing me in, but I'm not convinced about the 1-hour part. It would likely be had I not parked in a mud puddle.
Hopefully it can be primed, bled, primed, and maybe even ethered, to dry ground. Or, I could add fuel to the tank I'm about to drop, drive, then siphon.
Yeah, that's kinder to the starter and bleeder screw threads.

911joeblow

I was in my workshop with air tools and such....in the mud might add 10-15 mins... ;)

Yes, I owe you one for cluing me in, but I'm not convinced about the 1-hour part. It would likely be had I not parked in a mud puddle.
Hopefully it can be primed, bled, primed, and maybe even ethered, to dry ground. Or, I could add fuel to the tank I'm about to drop, drive, then siphon.
Yeah, that's kinder to the starter and bleeder screw threads.

General Hood

FYI, I sold out of the electrical charts some time back. There have been a couple guys on the forum ask for a copy since. My failing memory recalls one of you scanning a PDF version to be made available. You may want to post up the availability of the PDF to help these guys out

snowtrac nome

another one for you see guys, I have a buddy with one, he wants to buy an impact hammer attachment for it, to be able to turn big rocks into little rocks. is the back hoe boom a standard boom from a case back hoe or is it specific to the see.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks