• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG-Of-The-Day

flyBURopTIK

For more speed and if you can afford it, I suggest trying a larger tire size (53s are great) and for power JATO. It's probably the most effective method of getting one of these old trucks a boost. I bet you could even outrun a police car.

Mmmmmmmmm... Michelin ZXL's n' Jato's... Sexy! O [Wait] Theres that chafing thing with the fittythree's n' that strange alergic reaction to chemical rockets I had as a child... Guess Ill just have to stick with the normal tires n' make my way up to the Rolls Royce turbine factory up the road a piece n' see if they have anything left of the Trent 900's they pulled offa that thurr Quantas flight that had them uhh... 'IssUES'...

In any event, for everyone thats been welcoming, for everyone thats had advise n' guidance -Thanks! for everyone thats got a thing fer haze'n a n00b... Uhh yea, Thanks too... Just in a different way... ;)

On that note... I think Imma go fire up a warm drink, get my Lance Armstrong on n' shove a quercetin tablet up some random oriface of mine, put the snow tires n' chains on my mountain bike n' make my way over to the GL that Carny bought his tank at n' uhh help him out with it, ur steal it befer he gets over there!:jumpin:fat lady sings:deadhorse: I aint fainger'd out which'n yut...

flyBURopTIK

Some buddies and I pulled 4 off Hill AFB last summer 3 drove out, 1 needed towed its just how it goes. DO read the manuals. Welcome to another Utah member.

Vaughn

Ahhhhh, Someone local? Nice!

lol k, I gotta ask... WTF is it with Hill n' the thing about trailering/towing?

baxter

I was not aware that they had changed, the last few items we have gotten all fit in our trucks. What part of Utah are you in?
Vaughn

flyBURopTIK

The thing that they have in their loadout proc's...

Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice. Due to Hill AFB restrictions, vehicles purchased from Hill AFB cannot be driven off the base. All vehicles purchased at Hill AFB must be either towed or transported on trailer off of the facility.
From what Ive seen, this seems to be something specific to Hill? Do you know why theyve put this in place?

Im in South SL County... =)

baxter

No I didnt even know they did that because we drove 3 of the 4 off the base last summer thats to bad. Im in Riverton if you need any help with your truck let me know if I can be of any help.

Vaughn

yak50pilot

my friend, i guess you picked the wrong day to ask some questions that probably should have been researched a little better. Don't consider it personal, consider it bad timing. Many of the old timers-me included- are getting a little stressed with the same repeated questions over and over and over and over and over.....again.

Don't worry, there are about 5 or 6 others that stepped on the landmine today also. Suggest regrouping and coming back in on this.

Regards

carnac
kaboooooom!

flyBURopTIK

lol Thanks tanker

Vaughn, Sounds like youre just up the road a bit -I might have to take ya up on that one sometime in the not-too-distant-future! =)

Wrecker lol I dig the sig

1995USAFRetE6

Yep, FNG here also... I want a M1008... but need to get healthy again... had a stent placed in the ol' ticker last October and slowly feelin' better. Don't want to get to excited over a MV an' check out... LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks