• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fontana run

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Taco stand sounds good to me! We can suck down a taco for Mike.
Don't worry, Mike WILL be back!

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cherry Av, head south to the light after the overpass. Taco place is on the SE corner. Still gotta do the call on Friday to make sure nothing popped up on their end. The usual, 1030 ish for the tacos, 1200 ish for entry to the yard? It'll be good to see ya Mr Bogner!
Member this?

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Taco stand sounds good to me! We can suck down a taco for Mike.
Don't worry, Mike WILL be back!
Tacos, MV stuff, dry weather, I have half a mind to be there.

Will, bring my tan cover with ya, i've got someone to pick it up from ya at the taco stand.

Last edited:

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks like we might not be so dry Sunday according to the weather report. Cant be too bad as its the peak of winter and I am still wearing shorts and a t shirt everyday, not to mention breaking a sweat while working. Sorry Mike, I had to rub it in:wink: Anyone want any of those jerry can coolers? They make great ice chests or food storage for camping. Box of 3 is $20.

ems4ty

Still looks like a go for this Sunday?

:roll::roll:Anyone going to Fontana or anyone interested in a TowBar with the adapter ends? I have one that I need to get rid of.:roll::roll:

See you guys there. Looks like I may be carpooling with a fellow in my neck of the woods. Still waiting on a response to my PM to him.

L8R's

-Tyler

Last edited:

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So far, still a go, like I said before, still gotta do the phone call on Thurs to double check their situation.

offroadrunner

I'm planning on going along... many missing bits on the "Skull" truck to look for, and I like junkyard crawls anyway. MV junkyard crawls are a bonus!

Tyler - When you said you wanted to meet at your "office in Santa Ana", is that the place I met you and Brian? I think I have that address somewhere on my desk at work, but it might be a good idea to send it to me again. Also - what time do you want to meet there? Do you want me to call you Friday or Saturday anyway to confirm?

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called the bros today, we are on! 10-1030 on Sunday at the taco stand? Devin, please bring a box o coolers fer me. We can get in around noon.

ems4ty

Polverone,

I've got a towbar to sell. I'll bring it with me to the meet. I assume your still going.

Offroadrunner,

My office is at 2805 Halladay Street, Santa Ana, CA for the time being. Looks like I'll be closing the doors and filing for Bankruptcy if things don't pan out real soon, hence the reason why I need to sell everything... If we plan on taking my deuce, then we'll need to leave at least 1 hour before the meet at the taco stand. So around 8:30 to 9:00 at the shop. Otherwise, we can leave later.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Thanks,

-Tyler

ems4ty

Offroadrunner,

I could take my Deuce but only if its not raining. Don't really want to drive in the rain. Not that the truck can't handle it, but I'm not really in the mood to hassle with traffic, speeds, air operated wiper motors, yadda yadda yadda....

Talk to you guys soon,

-Tyler

Tyler,
Yup. Bring it.
I have been in the shop since 3am making some more decals to bring today.
I am bringing all of them including the one's you wanted Will.

Leaving here at 09:15 hours to arrive in time for Taco Meltdown and an always great "Steel Soldiers - Shoot The Sheet Party". ;-)

See ya all there.

Gary

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, No mud, lotsa dust. Got a few 7.62 ammo cans, a mess of grenade fuses, spoons and pins, a pintle hook assy, a .50 cal wooden box and a mess of .50 cal links and spent shells, oh, and some 20 mm spent shells. Pics to follow. Tacos were awsome and it was good seein' bigmike. There ended up being 10 or 11 of us. There is a new batchof stuff comming in next week. To be continued! I love goin' out there and hzngin' with fellow SS guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks