• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For sale in New Mexico

ktm380

For sale in New Mexico is what I think is a M135 10ton truck.
He is sending more pics. tomorrow, and I will post as soon as I get them.
Asking price is $5000.00
Location is north central New Mexico near the Colorado border.
The Seller got my info from the local scrap yard that I deal with, I have no ties with the seller.

Please PM me to get contact info of the seller.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be a M123 10-ten tank tractor. It is missing the 5th wheel, and the rear winch assys. Fuel tank holds 166 gallons, range is 300 miles, so mileage is slightly under 2 miles to the gallon. 2,000 miles / 2 mpg = 1,000 gallons of fuel to drive it to FL, cost would be about $3,390 in fuel for the ride back. Still cheaper than paying a lowboy to haul it, but your wallet would be a lot lighter, and your a$$ would really be sore from the ride!

area52

Re: RE: For sale in New Mexico

dc3coyote said:
Stupid fuel prices, maybe I can get some long term storage from someone, I am due to transfer in 4 years. Any takers?
If you don't mind me driving it over some stupid people once in a while, then you could park it at my place . :mrgreen:

dc3coyote

RE: Re: RE: For sale in New Mexico

Your not helping much
besides I may be worried about stupid people and hippie all over the bumper that can kill resale value :D

dc3coyote

Crap I am getting my self worked up, that is not a good thing.
Well I guess this may solve the "what can yank out a stuck duece with question"

m.walker

Remember to drive it you'll have to take side roads it wont do 40 mph ! It will also need the outer duals taken off and the mirrors folded in because it's over width .

jwaller

I'll take it. tell me how to get in touch with the guy. and I might just take the persons offer to store it for a while till I can come get it.