• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For sale in New Mexico

ktm380

For sale in New Mexico is what I think is a M135 10ton truck.
He is sending more pics. tomorrow, and I will post as soon as I get them.
Asking price is $5000.00
Location is north central New Mexico near the Colorado border.
The Seller got my info from the local scrap yard that I deal with, I have no ties with the seller.

Please PM me to get contact info of the seller.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be a M123 10-ten tank tractor. It is missing the 5th wheel, and the rear winch assys. Fuel tank holds 166 gallons, range is 300 miles, so mileage is slightly under 2 miles to the gallon. 2,000 miles / 2 mpg = 1,000 gallons of fuel to drive it to FL, cost would be about $3,390 in fuel for the ride back. Still cheaper than paying a lowboy to haul it, but your wallet would be a lot lighter, and your a$$ would really be sore from the ride!

area52

Re: RE: For sale in New Mexico

dc3coyote said:
Stupid fuel prices, maybe I can get some long term storage from someone, I am due to transfer in 4 years. Any takers?
If you don't mind me driving it over some stupid people once in a while, then you could park it at my place . :mrgreen:

dc3coyote

RE: Re: RE: For sale in New Mexico

Your not helping much
besides I may be worried about stupid people and hippie all over the bumper that can kill resale value :D

dc3coyote

Crap I am getting my self worked up, that is not a good thing.
Well I guess this may solve the "what can yank out a stuck duece with question"

m.walker

Remember to drive it you'll have to take side roads it wont do 40 mph ! It will also need the outer duals taken off and the mirrors folded in because it's over width .

jwaller

I'll take it. tell me how to get in touch with the guy. and I might just take the persons offer to store it for a while till I can come get it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks