• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For sale in New Mexico

jwaller

I will be needing to move it but only if I can get it more south or east. that way it saves me money in shipping. if it moves further away from me then it just costs me more money. I very much appreciate the offers so hopefully somebody can help. I believe it it about 1.5' over width.

jwaller

FMJ said:
Can the overwidth problem be solved by removing outer duals?
yes to some extent. the mirrors are still overwidth but I think thats kinda nit picky. I doubt youd be cited for that but who knows.

jwaller

Is there anybody that can drive/tow it to the Albuquerque area? I have a place there to store it and it moves it closer for me to pick up.

scooter01922

Been waiting for an opportunity to

nopics
someone. Well it's not being scrapped so how bout some pics so those of us who missed the thread in the beginning know what your drooling over. :D

i would hate to try and drive your truck to Albuqurque a brake down would leave every thing in a bad spot . my m52a2 with trailer runs about 45mph and with a load it would be as fast as this truck runs . I could get your truck to Farmington and feel I'm not pushing my luck . kenny

54reo

If it would help, (a long shot) you could stage it at my place if it would help in any way. Time frame is not an issue either.

Southern Illinois, btw...

At least it is east....

I can help or dismount these things and chain the wheels to the frame and get it ready to ship on one of my week ends off . with the truck down to normal size have you had any luck finding a hualerthat could load it where it is ?

I can't read the sign on the door .but it may have belonged to Weninuche consruction out of Cortez Colorado in the late 1980's they had lots of military trucks mostly 5 tons and some 10 tons . this truck must have been used to hual water the piping on the bumper looks like a spray bar .

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, that beast is big. Are you planning a restoration of her? Going back to the M123 or are you going to make a clone M125?

jwaller

maddawg308 said:
Man, that beast is big. Are you planning a restoration of her? Going back to the M123 or are you going to make a clone M125?
I'll have to see the condition of her when it arrives. I an leaning towards a 125 clone. there are plenty of 123's out there and I know where I can find a 125 bed and front winch.