• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

? for the 900 masters

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Simplified Test Equipment/Internal Combustion Engines: STE/ICE-R is a testing system that performs tests and measurement on internal combustion engines. STE/ICE-R measures standard voltage, current, resistance, pressure, temperature, and speed. Special tests, such as compression balance tests end starter system evaluations, are performed by STE/ICE-R. Standard equipment functions including vacuum pressure gauge, compression gauge, low- current tester, and multimeter are features of the STE/ICE-R set. STE/ICE-R is portable and operates on either 12- or 24-volt vehicle batteries or equivalent power source. The STE/ICE-R system consists of a vehicle test meter (VTM), a transducer kit (TK), four electrical cables, a transit case, and technical publications.

Yes, the tach cable goes all the way to the tach gauge. The 939A2 trucks run off of the front-cover of the 8.3 CTA Cummins and the 939/939A1 trucks run off the NHC-250 compressor/IP shaft. The transducer for the 939A2 tach is in between the cable and the gauge behind the dash instead of in the engine compartment.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No problem, Dave. I snagged it out of the TM. I haven't forgotten about the winch dis-assembly instructions. I'll try to get that for you tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks