• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found m35a1 what am I in for

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The exhaust sure routes close to the fuel tank and transfer case. You might want to check just how close it is, could be just the photo angle. Thanks for the pics!

R0E0D

Yes it is definitely a big project. And I love this stone age mechanical engine. Big question how different are the ldt 427 vs the 465 in part's. I see parts all over for the 465 like the rear crank seal but nothing for the 427. Are some parts that work for the 465 that work for the 427?
Yes I did Noticed The exhaust routing and I will look at it at a later time. but looks like it was done so to help heat the fuel.

Another Ahab

yes I know however at the time I was driving down the road. using a smartphone with voice to text feature. And likes to spell the punctuation rather then use the punctuation mark. I drive a truck with my foot in the tank! I do not always have time to stop and write a message
before I am do it my next appointment. .
So if you don't have time to capitolize and use sentences , what makes you think any body has time to read your post 6 times to try and understand it . Then take more time to answer your question .
Nice backhand. :popcorn:

tennis.jpg

DavidWymore

Yes it is definitely a big project. And I love this stone age mechanical engine. Big question how different are the ldt 427 vs the 465 in part's. I see parts all over for the 465 like the rear crank seal but nothing for the 427. Are some parts that work for the 465 that work for the 427?
Yes I did Noticed The exhaust routing and I will look at it at a later time. but looks like it was done so to help heat the fuel.
So what's the latest?

Last edited: