• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found some used USA6X6 Rims - any good?

GPappy

I know that people had problems getting product from this guy when he was in business but I was curious about the quality of what he did when he did deliver? I found a set of Rims locally that a guy has on his mud truck and he wants to sell the rims and tires. Is the quality generally OK? Anything I should look for?

M1075

I know that people had problems getting product from this guy when he was in business but I was curious about the quality of what he did when he did deliver? I found a set of Rims locally that a guy has on his mud truck and he wants to sell the rims and tires. Is the quality generally OK? Anything I should look for?
First of all, do they hold air? Of the 28 wheels I got several years ago, 14 leaked and had to be rewelded!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks