• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found some used USA6X6 Rims - any good?

GPappy

I know that people had problems getting product from this guy when he was in business but I was curious about the quality of what he did when he did deliver? I found a set of Rims locally that a guy has on his mud truck and he wants to sell the rims and tires. Is the quality generally OK? Anything I should look for?

M1075

I know that people had problems getting product from this guy when he was in business but I was curious about the quality of what he did when he did deliver? I found a set of Rims locally that a guy has on his mud truck and he wants to sell the rims and tires. Is the quality generally OK? Anything I should look for?
First of all, do they hold air? Of the 28 wheels I got several years ago, 14 leaked and had to be rewelded!