• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found this under my truck.

blutow

I don't think so either. I've ran it a few times up and down the street, no leaks. Trans full, oil fuel and power steering full.

I went over every inch and didn't find anything missing.

I did get to finish my 4 door conversion! So now I wait on sf97.
Looking good. Glad you got past you IP issues and on to some fun stuff. Looks like we are about at the same stage, I got my top on this week as well. I just did the rear jump seats instead of the buckets. When do you plan to tackle your tires? I've watched a few youtube videos and it looks like a pretty grueling process with the runflats. I'm planning to give them a try. I ended up getting some 24 bolt rims that I'm going to repaint before mounting up my tires, so I' hoping you will share you experience if you get to yours first.

1646019996177.png

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good. Glad you got past you IP issues and on to some fun stuff. Looks like we are about at the same stage, I got my top on this week as well. I just did the rear jump seats instead of the buckets. When do you plan to tackle your tires? I've watched a few youtube videos and it looks like a pretty grueling process with the runflats. I'm planning to give them a try. I ended up getting some 24 bolt rims that I'm going to repaint before mounting up my tires, so I' hoping you will share you experience if you get to yours first.

View attachment 860299
Yours looks awesome with the camo top! I got the Arctic because that's all I could find.

Tires should be here tomorrow, they were delayed in Wisconsin due to weather. Split rims are easy to deal with. Make sure you get new o rings. I'm not using the run flats so hopefully pretty easy to put on.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just because it is not rusty does not mean it is stainless, put a magnet to it!
If it was a MC fork top plug it would be chromed, I think if both the plugs are in the TC then it was an extra that was placed somewhere and forgotten about or lost and was replaced because the tech. could not find it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks