• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frame Stretch

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's big volume. Have you checked that it will fit? I know on a 923 it will not (on the Allison) and one has to have the top lever and a driveshaft pump, not one mounted with the unit. Your 818 may be a lot different. Did you get a good deal on the 16's? I want 5 with rims.

h1x2

That's big volume. Have you checked that it will fit? I know on a 923 it will not (on the Allison) and one has to have the top lever and a driveshaft pump, not one mounted with the unit. Your 818 may be a lot different. Did you get a good deal on the 16's? I want 5 with rims.

Hopefully it fits. There's a boatload of room under there. I paid $2,000 for the 6 tires and wheels

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is just too cool. I love the flatrack idea much better than a roll back style truck.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, great job. That PTO/pump would never fit on a 939 series. It is a variable displacement, pressure compensated isn't it? I see the stack valves...are they DO1? And if DO1, do you use one for each cylinder? (If you want pilot checks, I have a few spare.) I would guess they are closed center however. Thanks again for the pictures and video. Your very talented.

Top Notch work as always Grant! I can see your Chicagoland roots with the deadlift idea! The deadlift matches the modified M818 perfectly- simple and stout. I'll be in Melrose Park and Batavia in a few weeks. I'll give you a call we need to catch up. Have a good rest of the week.
regards,
Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks