• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frankfort New Deuce W/W

number9

Hey that's a good idea......... or may make them a target...... could go either way. :?:

I may do the same.

For anyone going to Frankfort tommorrow I'll be in a white GMC truck. Say Hey - it'd be nice to meet a couple of you.

Heavysteven

Update 10-15-09 11:11 AM
Well, got off the phone with Jckinfe. My truck fired right up, no visible leaks, built pressue air pressure. I wish i would have been there. Interior is in good shape, no flats. I asked him if it had a turbo and once i heard the truck rev up i knew it did.

Looking forward to the recovery.:-D:-D

Joe,
Thanks for the help, you saved me 12 hours in the car just to take a look. This is a great example of how well this site brings people together.

JCKnife

Glad to help! I saw greenjeepster and number9 there, too. Jeepster, from your posts I thought you were much older (that's a compliment). :-D

I'm happy with my truck. Few rust spots but not too bad. I'll post pics after while.

greenjeepster

Thanks, I actually get that all the time. I am the local guru on honey bee removal in this area and often when I show at a job people always say they were expecting an older guy.

My trucks both checked out other than functioning turn signals. Although 6943 didn't have quite enough juice to crank over I am quite confident that they can be driven off of base with no problem. Now I just hope they don't get picked over between now and when we pick them up. It is really ****ty that even on a base like that that stuff gets stolen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks